Feng Shui

after feng shui
before feng shui

After I moved the stuff around in my room, the Chi was free to flow in all directions through my room. Before, Chi was able to be blocked by the numerous things in the middle of my room. There is now nowhere for the Chi to accumulate, and it’s much better now that it can gently flow. My room can relate to the elements Metal and Earth because most of my room is brown and white. I really like what these two elements stand for, strength and stability, because those are two important attributes in life, and feng shuing my room helped bring out these elements. In all honesty I’m not quite sure how to relate my feng shui to the Bagua, but my overall feelings towards this change in my room are very positive. I can feel the space around me and the flow of positive energy throughout my entire room now which is really nice. I just feel better being in my room now than previously. Feng shuing my room has been a huge positive change and I am very glad that I chose to do it.

One thought on “Feng Shui”

1. There is now nowhere for the Chi to accumulate, THAT SIR…IS A RELIEF

In all honesty I’m not quite sure how to relate my feng shui to the Bagua, but my overall feelings towards this change in my room are very positive. I LOVE THIS SENTENCE! GREAT POST!!!